Monday, May 26, 2014

Review: Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health


Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health by Toni Weschler

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



There are a couple of pieces of data that I feel could use updating (discussion of Shettles, etc), but for the most part, I found this book to be an invaluable resource.

I really feel that this book should be required reading for all women. I think that often, education on feminine health focuses too much on menstruation and hygiene products (and those are important), and not enough on what to expect during the rest of the cycle (which is equally as important).

This book and the charting involved can really help a woman get to know her body.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment