Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Announcement: New Standards to Be Added to This Blog

Currently, there are several standards that my blog will contain on a regular basis.  These are, as the reader is likely aware:  essays, recipes, crochet patterns, book reviews, and occasional movie or tv reviews.  I would like to announce the addition of two new standards that will occasionally fall into this rotation.

The first is “Things That I Love”.  I had considered being cute, and calling this “My Favorite Things”, but the fact of the matter is that my favorite things are my husband, my dog, and my home, in that order.  As I feel that you could, potentially, get bored with recurrent articles about these three things, I decided to change the title.  “Things that I Love” will encompass many things.  Occasionally, I find products, behaviors, items, bands, and ideas that I enjoy enough to wish to share them.  I have decided to share them with readers.  I hope that you enjoy them.

The second is “Books That Found Me”.  As Kindlers, we spend a good deal of time searching for and finding books.  It’s part of the fun of a Kindle-- the ability to find thousands of books at our fingertips.  I, myself, am a self-professed one-click addict.  This is part of the Kindle lifestyle and something that many of us share.  But, sometimes, we don’t find the books.  Sometimes, the books find us.  When this happens, it’s usually in some unusual circumstance, and those stories can be interesting or funny.  I would like to share some of these stories with readers.

Once we have a few of these new standards added, I would, as always, love to know what you think.

Don’t own a Kindle, but would like to?  The latest generation of Kindle is available at the following links:  with WiFi only   or with WiFi and 3G.

For comments, questions, and feedback, the author may be contacted at:  unkemptruminations@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment