Thursday, November 25, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes

When we were kids (ages 8 - 11), my cousin, my sister, and I started a our own newspaper (my husband tells me that all kids do this at some point in their lives).  On this Thanksgiving, I would like to share with you a little poem from our holiday edition.  Please remember:  I am a writer, so you should prepare to bask in the genius.

Thanksgiving Poem

Turkey, turkey,
Stuffing, pie.
Eat a bone,
And you will die.
                                                               - Stephanie, Julee, and Christy
                                                                                        - 1979

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!



Don’t own a Kindle, but would like to?  The latest generation of Kindle is available at the following links:  with WiFi only   or with WiFi and 3G.

Christy Parker is the author of three blogs:  Ruminations from and Unkempt Mind,  Learn to Crochet - In Minutes a Day,  and You Be the Editor.

For comments, questions, notes or suggestions; Mrs. Parker can be reached in the blog specific forums on the product information pages listed above or via email at unkemptruminations@comcast.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment