Monday, November 15, 2010

Some of My Recent Crocheted Designs

As you may know, I create my own crochet patterns.  I just completed a "Toque Pattern," but I am unable to post it for you today, as my model (my husband, Dobby) was too exhausted last night to be photographed (he has some partial facial paralysis, so it's best to get him when he's fresh).



I thought that you might want to take a look at some of my other recently designed patterns.  

A beaded snood that I created for my mother (please ignore the goofy-looking, double-chinned model, that's me!)
The back of the beaded snood.
A closeup of the bead work (no, I have no idea why I have that look on my face).
A crocheted garter that I made for my cousin Carlie's wedding.
A simple snood that I designed for my mother (she loves snoods, as do I).  The pattern is loosely based on a pattern from the 1920s.
The "Chubby Cubby" stuffed bear.  This is one that I have previously posted a pattern for in this blog.
A crocheted Kindle cover.  I published this one in this blog about a month ago.


Don’t own a Kindle, but would like to?  The latest generation of Kindle is available at the following links:  with WiFi only   or with WiFi and 3G.

Christy Parker is the author of three blogs:  Ruminations from and Unkempt Mind,  Learn to Crochet - In Minutes a Day,  and You Be the Editor.

For comments, questions, notes or suggestions; Mrs. Parker can be reached in the blog specific forums on the product information pages listed above or via email at unkemptruminations@comcast.net.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love your work. (Hello, I just found you via the Amazon kindle forum, by the way).

    I particularly like that pink bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Helen!!! It's great to see you over here. I just saw you in the forums this morning.

    I also have a cute little amigurumi bee that we will be working on over in my "Learn to Crochet" blog. We won't be working on that for a couple more weeks (just after the bear), but when we do, I will be posting the pattern here as well.!

    ReplyDelete